2017-18 Sessions TBA
- This program provides the best soccer instruction available in Texarkana.
- The Academy Program is for players looking to improve individually and prepare for competitive soccer.
- Program is separate training program designed not to conflict with regular team practices. All players will play in their normal league.
- Program is open to all players registered with TUSA in U9-U10 division. All skill levels accepted.
- Academy practices focus on individual skill development.
- Once a week independent training sessions.
- Players will be grouped according to their individual skill levels, so players practice with others of similar ability.
- Practices will be well organized, high-intensity with age appropriate curriculum to improve level of play
- Coaches are all licensed through the US Soccer Federation or United Soccer Coaches Association
- Sessions are run by TUSA’s Director of Coaching Tim Grove
- Players train fundamental skills in passing, defending, and ball control as they apply to the game
Will my player only practice with players from his or her age?
- No, players will be grouped by skill level
What happens if there are more players than for more than one team
- TUSA may form more than one team!
Why was my player moved from one practice group to another practice group?
- Players are moved between groups to best benefit their development each day.
The TSA Player Development Agreement requires buy-in from the Player, the Parent, and the Coach.