- We will allow returning players to play up a division (if necessary) to stay with their previous team OR allow them to stay in their true “birth year” division if it is different. This will be a player/parent decision on whether to do this or not. We encourage parents to carefully consider your child’s development when registering as the decision to play up will not always be the best decision for your child.
- If your child would need to play up a division to stay with their team then the request will need to be made clearly on the registration. We need clear instructions that you want them to play up a division to stay with the previous fall team.
- If no request is made on the registration to play up with the previous fall team and the team is in a higher division then we will leave the player in their age appropriate division and placed on a different team.
- If your child did not play on a team last fall and only played in the spring season then your child will be placed in their age appropriate division since we only return fall players to their teams.
- As always, if you do not want to be placed on your previous team then that request has to be made on your registration. A request to play on a different team will not be interpreted as a request to be moved off of your previous team. It has to be clearly stated that you would like your child moved off of their previous team.
- All players in the U5 division will be placed in their age appropriate division.
If you still have questions about specifics, please direct them to Andy at email@example.com or John at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide us with as much specifics as possible so we can adequately attempt to give you the answers you need. Thanks ya’ll!