UK SOCCER CAMPS
Click HERE for 2012 Summer Camp Registration Form
THE BEST SOCCER CAMP IN THE USA THIS SUMMER!
UK Soccer Camps Coaching Director John Ramshaw is a former Head Coach and professional player with a number of English professional soccer clubs. He has held a UEFA “A” level coaching license since 1980. John is assisted by a selection of highly qualified coaches (UEFA “C” license or equivalent minimum) most of whom are qualified teachers and former professional players.
“Our Camps provide a great learning opportunity for students of all ages and abilities providing them with the opportunity improve their individual skills and all-round game. The players are broken out into groups by age and ability. Each child receives a great deal of individual attention as well as learning teamwork and cooperation from activities within the groups.”
UK SOCCER CAMPS announce exciting new
“Beat the Heat” timings
EARLIER STARTS AND EARLIER FINISHES plus CAMPS UNDER LIGHTS AT NIGHT
*WEEKS OF JULY 16th, 23rd, & 30th.*
See registration form for more details
Register now to avoid disappointment
To Register for Soccer Camp:
- Follow the link above and print out the registration form.
- Complete the form (be sure to check the camp/camps you are registering for).
- Enclose a check or money order for the appropriate fee(s), and mail to: UK Soccer Camps, 5702, Summerwood Lane, Texarkana, AR 71854.
- Don’t forget to record the information for the camp(s) you will be attending.
- You may also register the first day of camp, however, places may be limited due to the popularity of this event and enrolment cannot be guaranteeed. If choosing this option please show up at least 15 minutes early on the Monday of the week of your choice.
The Soccer Camp will be located at the Grady T. Wallace Soccer Complex (Directions to Fields). Please bring a soccer ball, plenty of cold water, and shin guards. Soccer cleats are recommended but not required.